Reveal - Styling Tips
to Reveal your property’s true value.
Will my stuff fit?
When a buyer looks in a wardrobe, they want to confirm it’s big enough to hold their possessions. Organise your wardrobe to reveal a portion of the ceiling, back and side walls, shelves and floor. Neat, tidy and well organized closets leave a good impression on buyers but closets that are jammed, messy and in disarray will leave an unfavorable impression.
Follow these simple tips to get the best results from your wardrobe:
- All hangers should be alike. Replace with one-colour plastic or wooden hangers.
- Hang like items together such as shirts with shirts, pants with pants, dresses with dresses.
- Hang clothes in the same direction the way clothing stores do.
- Sort, pack and remove excess toys, games, sports equipment, out-of-season or unused clothes, coats and footwear.
- Use decorative boxes to store loose items like gloves, scarves, ties, belts and toys.
For linen Closets:
- Sort, pack and remove excess towels, bed linens and blankets.
- Fold towels, linen and sheets neatly with folded ends facing out.
Follow these simple tips to Rethink | Transform | Reveal the true value of your home.
To learn more about our work, visit our website - https://www.brisbanemakeover.com.
Keep up to date with our Newsletter
Enter your details below to receive our monthly Newsletter.
Why Choose Us
To achieve a custom high-end price and a quick sale we must match the task with custom high-end styling and a competitive bidding environment. Simply get in touch with us today to learn what we can do to sell your home.